Seacrest is partnering with ThinkHR Live! to provide you with immediate access to a staff of PHR and SPHR credentialed consultants and an extensive library of valuable HR tools and services.
When you need assistance with human resources issues, call 877-225-1101 for “live” assistance. Our HR Hotline consultants are available to help you obtain answers, advice or second opinions on:
- Benefits Compliance (ERISA, HIPAA, PPACA)
- Employee Relations & Conflict Resolution
- Job Descriptions
- Performance Management
- Recruiting & Hiring
- Leaves of Absences (COBRA, FMLA, PDL)
- Discrimination (EEO, ADA)
- Workplace Safety
- Policy and Procedures
- Unlawful Harassment
- Wage & Hour
- Workers’ Compensation
Access our extensive self-service HR library by logging in 24/7. This easy-to-navigate tool is maintained by employment lawyers, accountants, and HR experts. Do your own research, download forms, and find solutions on a comprehensive array of topics, including:
- Step-by-step compliance guidelines
- How to guides for interviewing, hiring, terminating, etc.
- Step-by-step implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Job description builder and salary benchmarking
- Over 500 downloadable forms, posters and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Local and Federal HR News
- State & Federal Compliance
- Forms, Docs, Checklists, Tools
Seacrest Partners is our U.S. professional liability broker…I would recommend them without reservation…under their guidance and recommendations we have broken into the London Market and are very, very pleased with the results.
Vickie Atkins, Patient Safety/Risk Management Officer
Children’s Health System of Alabama
Our Recent News & Advisories
Seacrest Expands to SC; Richardson Joins as Director
July 9, 2014 - - Savannah-based insurance broker Seacrest Partners, ...
Conway Joins Atlanta Employee Benefits Team
June 30, 2014 - - Ross Conway has joined the ...